The sale of our Online Store is based on the Terms and Conditions of this Online Store that every customer should read before placing an order. Placing an order implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The store is run by WavyDrive S.L., Calle mojigato 1, planta 1, 04620 Vera, Almería, Spain. C.I.F: B04891479 and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, or any part of it, at any time without prior notice. The client is not bound by the terms and conditions clauses that have been modified after the order has been placed. By buying products in our store, the customer accepts these Terms and Conditions and those of each store that sells its products here.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Client agrees to receive promotional materials sent to inform about special offers, new products, promotions, etc.
Online Store Terms and Conditions
People who are 18 years old and with full legal capacity may be Customers of our Store.
1. Our store sells products online. We offer 24/7 service, 365 days a year. Therefore, orders can be made 24/7.
2. We only sell new products without physical or legal defects.
3. All the products available in our store are physically in stock in our warehouse or in the stores of each associated store and their status is updated every day. However, information on product availability may vary without notice.
4. All prices are in European Union currency (Euro). The gross price that contains the type of VAT applied is indicated with a complete description on the goods. The price of each product is determined when ordering, is binding and will not change until payment is made.
5. The store reserves the right to change the prices of products available in the store, the introduction of new products, make and withdraw special offers on the store websites or make changes to the websites.
6. In the case of products that have a special price, or products that are for sale, orders will be executed in the order in which the orders were confirmed in our electronic sales panel. The number of items that have a special price or are on sale is limited. Special prices are valid only for a specific period of time. The customer will not be able to claim a refund, which is the difference between the special price and the normal price, if the order was placed after the available period at a special price.
7. Orders are made by filling out the order form that is on our website correctly.
8. Orders can only be made by people registered and who have an account in our Store, or those who provide all the information necessary to carry out the transaction.
9. Every order placed by the Customer is confirmed - we will send an email informing the customer that we have received the order.
10. The store reserves the right to verify the order. If there is no contact with the buyer or the order cannot be confirmed, the store reserves the right to suspend the order.
11. The store executes the orders within the first 48 hours after placing the order or making the payment. If there is any problem executing the order, customers will be informed immediately. By order execution we mean to send the merchandise to the client.
12. Deliveries within the U.E. They are made by a courier company, outside the U.E. by a courier and mail service.
13. The store is not responsible for damage or loss of the goods generated by the courier company. In the event that the courier service is selected by the buyer, the store has no responsibility.
14. The store is not responsible for shipments that have not been delivered by the courier service due to customer responsibility (no contact, no one at home, incorrect delivery address) or failure of the courier service. In addition, the store is not responsible for the arrest of packages by the control of the authorities (for example, customs). The courier service makes several attempts to deliver the shipment. If it is not delivered for any of the above reasons, the shipment is considered delivered. The cost of shipping for lost abroad varies and is reported when ordering.
15. The vendor studies requests and complaints and provides product information orally, in writing, by email, or via electronic forms.
16. In the process of filing complaints or inquiries, the customer must use their order number or provide the necessary information for identification.
17. The store will respond to the claim within 14 business days from the moment of receipt of all the necessary information (point 16). Answers can be provided in the same way the request or claim was made.
18. The refund is only possible if all the requirements established in these Terms and Conditions have been met.
19. The customer is obliged to resend the container with the product, the document confirming the fact of having purchased it (receipt or invoice) and the return form completed in 90 days from the time of purchase.
20. Accepts claims and returns that are managed individually by each store.
21. The refund amount is the price of the product minus the cost of delivery and operating costs, such as the cost of preparing the goods for shipment.
22. After the claim / return has been accepted, the money is returned to the account whose data was provided in the return form within 14 days or the delivery of a product chosen by the customer.
End of your contract
23. In relation to Directive 2011/83 / U.E. of the European Parliament and of the Council of October 25, 2011, on consumer rights, Directive 93/13 / C.E.E is amended. and Directive 1999/44 / C.E. of the European Parliament and of the Council and the Directive Council 85/577 / C.E.E is repealed. and Directive 97/7 / C.E. of the European Parliament and of the Council Relevant text for the purposes of the E.E.E. the seller must notify the customer that he has the right to terminate the contract within 14 days from the date of delivery. Shipping date prevails.
24. Returned merchandise must be returned together with a declaration of withdrawal from the contract to the address indicated in point number 20 of these Terms and Conditions. The customer is obliged to send the packaging with the product intact.
25. In the event of termination of the contract, the store makes a refund of the goods purchased and the shipping costs incurred by the customer for 14 business days, in accordance with the principles of these Terms and Conditions mentioned in the returns and payments section in excess.
26. We do not send money by mail or courier.
27. The store offers one forms of payment:
- Card payment - we accept card payments. The charge is made to the customer's card when the store starts executing the order after its acceptance. The information about the acceptance of the order will be sent to the Client by email.
Refunds and overpayments
28. In the event that the circumstances cause the store to be obliged to refund the money paid by the customer in the store's account, this refund is made within a maximum period of 14 business days.
29. If the customer made the payment by credit card or electronic transfer, the refund payment is made to the credit card number or bank account from which the payment was made. In the case of ordinary bank transfer, cash on delivery, or when for reasons beyond the responsibility of the store, the identification of the bank account number from which the payment was made is not possible, the refund will be made to the customer's account in the store (overpayment). The overpayment from the Client's account will be transferred to the Client's bank account only when he / she orders it. The order is made to the store through the contact form or in writing to the store address.
30. The Store reserves the right to verify the identity of the Customer requesting the return. The Store is not responsible for the error or delay in making the refund if the Client, despite having sent the request by email, does not indicate the account number where he wants the payment to be made, or if he does not provide the necessary data so that the Store can make the payment. The Store is not responsible for non-compliance or delay in the return in different situations when the Client has given erroneous personal information (name, address) or an erroneous account number.
Data security and confidentiality
31. Personal data of any kind is stored according to the principle of complete voluntariness and is intended only and exclusively for the company